19 d

Do I leave the guy I’m with (2y) because of my unexplored feelings for a coworker?

Anonymous
I’ve been with a guy for 2 years now. Things are good. Sometimes the good outweighs the bad and other times the bad outweighs the good. He has a lot of growing to do. I recently realized our future plans don’t quite line up. At the same time I realized I’m not willing to change my plans for the next 5 years for him. But I still love him.

I recently started a new job. At this job I met a lot of people and spend a lot of time with my coworkers. Over the past month I’ve developed feelings for one of my coworkers. I haven’t said anything... to anyone. I’ve kept it all to myself. I get butterflies around him and fantasize about silly things. I want to know him more. I get the feeling he also is having feelings for me judging by his actions.

Currently I’ve decided to just keep going into work not saying anything, stay in my relationship and pretend like there’s no crush lingering in the background of my mind. I feel like maybe this will just go away and it’s just a stupid little crush.

What are your thoughts?
Help!
Stay with your current guy
Leave your current guy
Feel out what could be going on with your coworker crush
Vote C
Take a break from your current guy
Vote D
GirlGuy
8
1