16 d

Left on opened on snap... do I give up and move on with my life?

jillian_02
Can't believe I've reached this level of desperation, but I'm finally recovered from a long relationship with a bad breakup and I'm ready to play the field again.

Long story long, was stalking the class of 2024 page for the college I'm transferring too, saw a cute guy, requested to follow. He let me and followed me back and then of his own volition, added me on snap. Waited several hours and then he sent me a pic of just face, 6 snaps were exchanged no words. I'd leave him on opened for 3-4 min trying to get a good pic (trying to remember how to do this again) and he'd respond fairly quickly.

Anyway, he leaves me on opened for near on 12 hours now (he's on snap map and is on snap, but score hasn't gone up). Do I just accept defeat and move on, or do I sneakily slide into the chat and ask him ab how he likes the college to try and strike up a convo, or do I do it in DMs on insta? Sorry for the desperation, I'm just re-learning how to play the field. (Thank you to anyone who's actually read this this far).
1
0