18 d

Is it bad that I am slightly jealous of my boyfriends relationship with his sister?

adriheart7
He is very close with his sister. She is 13 and he is 18. And I was on facetime with him and it was fine until his sister came in the room, and got his attention. I just want her to get out the room so i can talk to my boyfriend. But she just decided to chill in his room as soon as i get on facetime with him. I know that i shouldn’t be jealous because that’s his sister. But i am getting some weird intrusive thoughts that he is flirting with her or has feelings for her. I know this is wrong, and i know that he probably doesn’t, but i’m having these intrusive thoughts and it’s making me have jealous feelings. Like i don’t like when he massages her back and play fights with her and stuff. But i know she will always be there, whereas my relationship might not always last with him.
17
5