17 d

My boyfriend talk often that her female hot young bestfriends want him? Is that a redflag or am I too incesure/immature?

Anonymous
So my boyfriend often says to me that her females friends want him but when i want him to not talk about his female friends like that, he calls me incesure and immature. By the way i am 20 and he is 35 and so it annoys him when guys around my age talk to me because of school/work. But I dont have any guy friend because he does not want me to have any. I only talk to guys when i have to. By the way he also often calls me and girls around my age immature and get angry when my bestfriend tells him that he should date a woman around his age then, instead of giirls who are 10+years younger than him. I am also done with him but i am afraid of breaking up with him since he often tells me that guys around my age are immature and only want sex but my (female) bestfriend wants me to get a younger boyfriend around my age and she also has a boyfriend around her age and both of them are together since middle school. I am also a little childish and hyperactive according to my boyfriend just because i want to do things that require a little energy such as going for walk , just going out to move my body , which annoys my boyfriend so much since he get exhausted very fast due to his age i guess. Maybe i am childish a little bit since i get happy for little things and laugh and get excited with my bestfriend for stupid things lol which also annoys my boyfriend since he does not understand why i laugh at stupid things.
It is a redflag
Not is normal
Other
Vote C
GirlGuy
5
1