16 d

The guy I’m dating is a serial cheater, what do I do?

fishwater67
So! I know this might be an issue with morality rather than anything but the guy that I’ve been talking to for a couple months, we’ve been officially dating for like 2 days.

I like him and I enjoy being in his company but there’s this one thing about him that keeps eating away at me and I don’t know what to do. We’ve spoken about previous relationships, I’ve never been able to keep one because I keep getting cheated on and he’s never been able to keep one because he’s been doing all the cheating. When he first told me about his past relationships, of course I was surprised and since then I’ve been asking myself “when is he going to cheat” rather than “if he’s going to cheat” and I don’t want to feel like that.

Before we started dating officially so a few days ago, I saw a condom wrapper under his bed and I’m not good with confrontation or talking about my feelings so I just ignored him for the day until I was pretty much forced to talk to him and he said that we never had a conversation about exclusivity so he thought it was okay. I know it was wrong of me to assume that we were exclusive but it still hurts because I really like him and he says that he really likes me and wants to be with me but I don’t trust him anymore. What do I do?
10
2