16 d

Why Do You Believe That She Won't Do Video Chat With Me?

David92506
I'm writing to a female prisoner that I found her profile on www.writeaprisoner.com. We have been writing back and forth, about 4-pages, for over 2-years. I recently discovered she created another profile on a different website. She says she is looking for someone to financially support her and she is available for video chat.

I wrote to her saying I found her other profile and I would like to do a video chat with her. She wrote back but didn't respond to my request. In the next letter, I again requested a video chat and I will pay for the cost. She again didn't respond to my request.

I then wrote that it seemed to me she had the attitude, "If you got the sugar I got the honey." She said that is correct. Prison during COVID-19 is pure hell and they are all destitute.

This pretty much ended our relationship. I don't understand why she won't accept my offer to pay her for the video chat. She will take another mans money for it
0
1