16 d

Girls, What are the chances of dating a best friend or having feelings romantically for them?

Recently I’ve fallen for my best friend and well I think she would be a perfect partner because we have a lot of similar interest and as it is we are really close. My issue is well she happens to identify as a lesbian and is dating a girl currently. I’m not sure what to do because of how close we are and this situation I’m in. I told her how I feel and she said she likes me a lot and would date me if she was straight and could see us being together. Since then it seems like we’ve become even close and are still best pals but I still have feelings and was wondering if I have a chance at dating her if she became single. I’m also 18 and she is 26 and we met at work and became super close. I mean I know a lot of things about her and even have a key to her place almost like I’m already living with her.
1