14 d

Why do guys agree to hangout but then ghost after?

Anonymous
So i asked a guy to hang with me (coffee) after a month of texting and he seems intrigued/wanting to meet me but lets be honest GUYS, if he didn't pursue me by asking to hangout/date then he wasn't interested in me. I was shocked when he replied right away with a 'yes' to meet up with me and he suggested where we should meet up.

I have a strong gut feeling he will ghost me or ignore me after our meetup so i just want to know why guys do this. Oh, and he texts me when he feels like it. I've noticed he doesn't reply to me when our convo's plain/casual but if i say something random he replies right away then disappears.

Ego boost? Bored on the weekend? I expected him to cut me off but since we made plans it's not like i want to flake out b/c i want to show him my best and prove to him not to mess with me. I also have a pride you know
1
0