16 d

Which message should I send my friend I have a crush on (we’re in stay at home order but allowed to meet 1 other person outside for walks)?

Anonymous
A - Guidance says we can still go for walks locally with 1 other person. Do you want to do that on the occasional weekend? Think it would be good given the lockdown is expected to last at least 3 months.

B - Hey, I know we’re friends but I was thinking I’ve really enjoyed spending time with you in the past few months and have felt at times like there’s potential for more between us. I’d love to take you on a date once restrictions allow if you’re interested? Would be fun 🙂. In the meantime, we’re still allowed to go on local walks with one other person and can do that on the occasional weekend if you’re comfortable with that.
Message A
Message B
GirlGuy
0
1