15 d

Is it weird for a guy that I rejected that I am friends with now to want to ask my best friend out?

Anonymous
OK so let me explain: A couple of months ago I turn down this guy that liked me and we decided to be friends. A little while after that, I tried to set him up with a new friend of mine that I just got to know and thought they were be cute together but they decided to just be friends as well. Now he is interested in another friend that I have which is my best friend and I am not OK with it. He is trying to explain to me that it’s not a big deal but I think of it as one because I am not OK with it. I am now just realizing that with the other friend that I have I shouldn’t have set them up because she is a friend of mine now and it’s weird. Am I in the right for believing the way that I do?
3
2