13 d

I had a dream involving my crush last night. What do you think it means?

Anonymous
So there’s this girl that I’ve known for like forever. After her being away for a few years, we’ve just recently started talking again. I’ve sort of started developing feelings for her. It’s been kind of an on and off again type thing.

Anyways, I had a weird dream last night where she messaged me on Snapchat, asking me if I wanted to kiss or make out with her tomorrow when we meet up for lunch. Apparently in my dream we had plans the next day that we would be meeting up at chili’s for lunch with just us and our dads (our dads are really good friends with each other). I said sure. Coincidentally, I actually applied to a chili’s the other day in real life.

Anyways the next day I remember showing up at the chili’s with my dad and just waiting there. I walked over to go use the bathroom and I think I may have briefly walked passed her without really realizing it. I remember her texting me stuff and I told her I was in the bathroom and would be out soon. I also remember her texting me stuff like how it’s just a kiss and just to remind me how it can’t escalate to anything further cause we’re in a restaurant or something similar like that. That’s all I can think of as woke up quickly afterwards.

Anyways, what do you think my dream means?
0
1