16 d

Can someone help me? I am a black guy and I am only attracted to white females. How can I undo the brain washing? Can anyone relate to me?

Anonymous
I only find white females attractive. My whole family says that I fell victim to brain washing by the white man. They used to let my grandmother babysit me and I would watch white television.
Now I am only attracted to white women but I get along better with black women. How can I stop this? I can't control it. It happens automatically. I feel like I am forced to see the world this way
4
7