13 d

Is it over? and should I move on?

Haterbye123
A girl and I were about to be a couple (long distance) I met her over a year ago online. I met her in person for the first time back in September. COVID complicated things but she’s in CA and I’m in NY. I spent a week with her and we both had an amazing time. She referred to it as one of the best weeks ever. A couple of months ago we got into a argument and she pulled back and then ended up saying that my visit to her was special but that she didn’t think we were compatible, which I am still confused about. Before the argument she said she’d always want me and always want to be with me. That’s pretty much been our only argument and it wasn’t even a big one. We have kind of remained in contact, I have backed off and continued to give her space for the past couple of months. Not sure what to do.
13 d
Also I should mention that I was resistant to the rejection at first. I also met her family and they liked me a lot, they still talk to me every now and then.
Is it over? and should I move on?
1
1