13 d

What is my ex's ordeal?

Anonymous
My ex and I dated almost 6 years ago and ever since then it’s been on again off again. So the very first time he left me for someone else and then a few months later he messaged me telling me how he’s “here for me”. Then we started talking which ended up in an argument which ended up in him blocking me. Then an year after that we just casually spoke. Then an year after that he saw me in person [I noticed him stare at me the whole time he was in the hall talking to his friend] and later that night he talked to me IRL then right after started texting me. He was obviously flirting too, then I called him out for having a girlfriend and he kind of snapped at me and blocked me telling me how I overthink things. Then a few months after that (he officially broke up with his girlfriend a few months prior) we started talking and this time he flat out said how he’s a changed man and wants to treat me right and we kept talking but it didn’t go well and I think he blocked my iMessage or things fizzled out. Then later on a few months after this, he added me on Instagram and we started talking this time he admitted that he was still into me and we ended hooking up a few months later and kept talking here and there. He randomly out of nowhere blocked me for no apparent reason (after keeping me on all social media for almost an year). Today I reinstalled WhatsApp and I noticed a message from him “hello” and I replied “hello, who’s this” (at first I didn’t realize it was him). He left me on read. I was trying to be nice and let curiosity get the best of me (wondering what he had to say) so I texted him back and acknowledged him and asked how he is. Then he blocked me! I’m not sure if he accidentally messaged me after seeing some old WhatsApp convo but he blocked me there the whole time so I couldn’t even message him and the last messages I sent were through iMessage in June to congratulate him for graduation (the messages delivered on iMessage too).
13 d
I also remembered that there was a text message from a random number with his new area code a few days ago that said the same message as WhatsApp which was “Hello” (I checked and it was sent 1 min after the WhatsApp). At the time I had no idea who tf it was and just said hello back a few hours later and it didn’t deliver (I’m assuming he blocked).
I don’t understand why he’d message me then block...
What is my ex's ordeal?
1
1