13 d

Is it a Red Flag if the Girl I am dating doesn't want to hear a song I wrote for her?

Is it a Red Flag if the Girl I am dating doesnt want to hear a song I wrote for her?
Been seeing a girl for a month. She's been very aggressive saying that she likes me. I saw that she had a 2021 journal and she showed me that one of her "goals" was to be in a relationship with me. Yes. We've been having sex and spending a lot of time with one another. Making meals together and for each other. Etc.

I am a musician. I have a band. One time when she was in my apartment I played her a song that I recently wrote and she started crying. Anyways...a few weeks later I told her that I wrote a song for her. When she was in my apartment I offered to play it for her. She refused to allow me to play it. She said that she gets too emotional and she didn't want to hear it. I also am a writer and i had a story published. I told her about it and sent her a link to the short story. As far as I know she has never read the story and never even brought it up. Is all of this a red flag?
Yes. Move on. She likely doesn't like you like that.
No. Just wait until she's emotionally ready to hear it.
GirlGuy
14
16