9 d

What do you think about women I meet from online dating sites being totally impatient about meeting?

Anonymous

I live in Central New Jersey but my job is technically in New York. I have not been there since March for obvious reasons. The vast majority of women I talk to from these dating sites do not want to talk to me after while because we’re not going to meet anytime soon. Sometimes they ghost, sometimes they say they enjoy talking to me but let me know when we can meet, but it’s just depressing because I know when I start talking to someone most likely they’re not going to communicate with me after a while because of this.

Yes I look for women locally but there are fewer because of the lower population density. Not to mention it’s obviously a weird time to meet people in person.

When I was working in the city it was easy because I could just stay afterwards and meet someone. But now not so much. Also I have the worst luck in the world because I was working there for about nine months and the very last day when is my office I met by far the most promising person. A few weeks later they stop talking to me because we weren’t going to meet again soon.
2
2