12 d

When guys say they really like you, is there an emotional connection, or feelings starting to grow, or is it purely physical?

Anonymous
I’ve been chatting to this guy for almost 3 months now and after 2 months I asked him what is it he wants. He likes me but is not sure what he wants yet. He wants to enjoy my company and see where things go. He also said for me not to have expectations from him. After this we stopped texting for a week but then he came back and we got closer. A couple of weeks after we were chatting and he texts me “I really like you” - could this be he is starting to feel something more? I mean we’re naturally sexual with each other but we talk about other things too. We both agree we get along really well.
12 d
And after he said he really likes me, he’s a musician he even invited me to assist to his live concert online if I wanted to
12 d
And yes we text often
14
4