9 d

If you were the bachelor/bachelorette, would you kiss multiple contestants in a day?

Lmao i couldnt. Im shocked these people dont have mono with all the stuff they be doing. Im quick to know what I want and wouldve prob had a top 5 pick by day 1 out of the 30 men. My ratings prob would’ve dropped cause I prob would’ve only kissed a total of 3 men the whole season 😂 and thats prob 1 a month
#FeelFreeToList #TheBachelorette
8 d
I thought about this too. I said i’d only kiss prob 3 people the whole 3 months of the show. Well top 3-4 go to fantasy suite. I don't know what i’d do cause i dont wana kiss em in the same month. 🤣 i just know for sure i wouldn't have sex with them. Maybe they can suck these tits but damn I don't know what to do now about the kissing 😂
41
23