10 d

Need to decide between two girls, currently in a relationship with the first one but been cheating with the second girl?

Anonymous
I need help choosing between them.

I have been dating Girl 1 for the last 6 months - its been great fun but I recently started hooking up with Girl 2 and the sex is easily the best I've had in my life.

Whenever I'm with my girlfriend, all I can think about is the other girl.

I can see a future with both of them but I don't know what to do, I would love to have both but I know I can't keep the lies going.
Need to decide between two girls, currently in a relationship with the first one but been cheating with the second girl?
Add Opinion