10 d

I'm feeling insecure about my relationship... should I ask this to my boyfriend?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 3 months, but recently, I've noticed he's changed a bit with me. He's been talking to his ex and other girls very frequently, leaves me on delivered (we're kind of a long distance relationship, so it's actually important that we keep communication) and takes days to reply my messages -- if he replies them. This last part, I kind of understand because, it's his first year in university and he's been busy... however, he finds time for everything else I mentioned before.
I had planned on facetiming him and watching a movie THEN, telling him this:

"I know not long ago we started dating, it all happened very quickly and this will probably take you off guard, but I need you to be honest with me...
Do you really love me, or do you at least have a kind of affection towards me? do you want to continue with our relationship?
I do not want you to feel pressured into saying things that you do not mean. I'm just asking because I need YOU to tell me.
I'm sorry because I know you weren't prepared for these questions, but I need to know where this is all going because I am getting attached to you and I don't want to hurt myself again, nor you."

So, should I tell him this or change something? Do you have any advice?
3
0