1 mo

Why are empathetic, compassionate, affectionate, down to earth guys hard to find now?

Paolaa988
Okay fyi im not saying all guys are rude or inconsiderate but it seems most of the ones vibes are "whatever" "idc" " you're just insecure" type of attitudes and im a sensitive, emotional, caring woman and i need someone who is similar to me but these days it seems hard to find and i haven't had that special connection in nearly 8 years with my childhood crush. Most of my exes were toxic and easy to give up on me even when i stood for my worth and my well being. I just feel like there's not many of these guys anymore.
1 mo
This is by no means to offend anyone once again, i just have came across the wrong people who didn't treat me well and emotionally abused me to some extent or make me feel insecure in the relationship but what im really seeking is someone who'll hold my hand, kiss my cheek and make out with me passionately, look me in the eyes and tell me it's okay and their not gonna leave me and they care about me and make me feel special
18
1