Should I keep "dating" a guy I met online or the guy I met in real life?

Anonymous
I have been talking with this guy I met on instagram for a month or so, and we have been texting nonstop everyday and videocalling. He always alwaaays text me the first thing in the morning and he seems so genuine, kind and respectful and I'm starting to really like him.
He lives in Lebanon and I live in Germany (but we're both from the same culture, but different religions).

However, I met a guy here in Germany (same religious background) who is also sweet but I don't really feel anything for him... He's not a phone-guy so he barely texts and he sleeps really early and seems a bit boring... I don't know what to do.

Should I give him a chance? because obviously, it is a lot easier when he lives in Germany and just end it with the online guy, since it is impossible for us to be together anyways :/ i just like him so much and we're so alike.
2
1