13 d

Is it possible to turn a casual dating/sex relationship into something real if he thought I was out of his league and not wanting more with him?

Anonymous
We had this casual thing going on for a couple months where we’d spend time together and get to know each other (kick it for a few hours and have some beer) and we’d also have sex. We both went into it very slow and casually, as in we didn’t text each other much, treat each other with expectations, etc. But we both considered it dating.
I started actually getting feelings for him and do think we’re very compatible, and not just sexually. I recently opened up to him and told him this and he acted completely surprised/caught off guard? He told me that he did like me but didn’t think I was actually into him like that since I came off aloof and he thinks I’m gorgeous and successful and he didn’t think I’d feel that way about him? So he just needed time to process it I guess. So I gave him some time and now he asked to see me again... could this turn into something serious now? Or am I foolish for thinking that way lol?
3
2