9 d

What do you think when you see a short guy in a relationship with a gal who is taller than him?

Anonymous
My boyfriend (5'4") is visibly shorter than I am (5'7") & he has asked me multiple times whether or not this bothers me, & no, him being shorter isn't something I think, nor care, about.

I just want to know what people think when they see that the man in the relationship is visibly shorter than the woman...
7 d
A few things. 1. He's 26 & I'm 24, so both of us are "full sized"2. He's a Machinist, for all those mentioning money. 3. He's "King Size" not "Fun Size", for those mentioning endowment4. I chose him because he's an amazing person, & exactly my speed. Thank you all for your responses!
50
11