9 d

We talked casually, sent nudes and went back to casual talks. Should I text back or stop it here?

Anonymous
I posted a cute pic on twitter and he sent me a dm calling cutie, from there the conversation was pretty casual. We chatted about the weather, his life path, where he would rather live and we kept it going for a few days back to back. He would tell me about his day and ask about mine. One time we sent nudes to each other, I helped he cum he called me baby and cutie again. The day after the conversation went back to normal but sounded boring to me and I got paranoid about me bothering him so he told me about his day, how he got a haircut, went to the bar and now wanted to get food I asked if he was back home and he said "yeah I'm back home now" and I haven't replied and he sent that Sunday night.

We are also in different timezones but we still talk all day, whenever we were talking of course. So now should I reply or do you think at this point he is just texting back to be nice?
2
2