12 d

So I’ve been “seeing” this guy for 8 months now?

Anonymous
When we first met we were hooking up and kinda dating for few months. He then went off on a trip and came back two months later. We were doing the same thing until he told me he was “seeing” this other girl. I’ve decided to break it off with him thinking he liked this girl. I blocked him (on Wechat) and went on with my life until he contacted me again two months later. Turns out he was continuously texting me for a month when he finally reached me. He said he wanted to be friend at least and I’ve decided to meet up with him again. On that day, he paid for everything and even brought me home.. he also waited four hours for me to finish work so that we can hang out..
When I asked him how it was going with the other girl he said everything was going well. I don’t know what is going on in his mind. Before I left, he invited me to go skiing with him and his friends. (This would be the first time meeting with his friends.) sorry if the story is all scattered. But I just don’t know.. I’m starting to get feeling for this guy and I don't know if he feels the same way..
3
2