11 d

He called me babe?

Anonymous
Guy I slept with when I thought we were becoming something more, but found out after the fact he was afraid of commitment and didn't want me to get attached to him... in fact encouraged me to talk to other people...

Anyway we have not seen each other over a month. We've had a few heart to hearts on philosophy and him claiming he thought he was a psychopath and claimed that now a days he lacked empathy. I told him that I don't think that was truly the case... that he's just pain, confused, and suppressing emotions from his past relationship. I told him of my abusive ex. And recommended him get medication.

He said my relationship sounded abusive, he was glad that I had control of my life again, thanked me for advice, called me babe, and said I was nice.

The last time he ever called me babe was BEFORE I discovered that he was still active on the dating app and we had our clarification talk. He's able to hangout with people after the 25th. I saw him drive near my house once. And he's done some passive things... like looking at all of my stories and even posting things to draw conversation from me. I've ended conversations a few times by calling him my friend and wishing him a good day.

For someone who doesn't want me to like them, why did he call me babe? I highly doubt his feelings have changed. Especially since he says he feels no empathy. Is he trying to use me again? If he's talking to all these girls, why doesn't he just try to sleep with them over talking to me?
He called me babe?
1
1