10 d

Do you need that initial “click” with a person in order for a successful passionate relationship? Should it feel really easy like you’ve known them?

Anonymous
I’m wondering bc I met a guy and I don’t think there has been that “click” where we easily play off each other’s sentences back and forth and it feels super easy. Our first few dates there were silences but we get along and I feel warmth. Our sex is amazing, kissing him feels amazing unlike any guy I’ve kissed. But sometimes when we’re just hanging out it’s harder to talk to him, like the banter isn’t super easy? It’s easier when we’ve both had some to drink, like wayyyy easier and we actually have a good time then. We’re only 6 dates in but I guess I’ve always been wanting that fairytale like romance where it’s like an instant click? Is that not real?
1
0