1 mo

What do you think that is my fault that always find bad men or end up getting into a relationship?

CoolKatie
I am still single and noticed that all my ex boyfriend has the same immature traits. other ex boyfriends did have the toxic traits and common one that seem they don't even listen traits. I am just getting really stick of finding bad men no matter if real life or online they seem to come to me even know they are going to be bad men and I will said No I am not interest. what I can Improve even know that I always attracted bad men every single men
5
0