1 mo

I feel like I didn’t explain my last question well about if paying 3 times in a row for my bf’s food is too much? Are there still any red flags?

I feel like I didn’t explain things well last time and because of this people assumed a lot of negative things. First of all my boyfriend is the sweetest guy that I’ve ever met he treats me so well and is always there for me, when I go to his house he always makes me food, and I always prepare him something as well even though I come straight from work to do so. Yesterday there was a misunderstanding I thought he wasn’t going to make an effort to cook anything for me but he just wasn’t sure if I would’ve like what he had in his house I told him that I didn’t really have time to eat after work since I go straight to see him and he asked if I would like fried tilapia with broccoli I said yes and he made it for me yesterday it was amazing. He has always brought a lot of stuff for me for my bday and Christmas and he has paid for us to eat last time being Valentine’s Day but ever since then it has been me paying tomorrow will be my 3rd time in a row paying do you guys still think that it’s too much? I have a full time job and he sometimes makes deliveries when he feels like it we are both college students and he studies more than me. I’m a bit confused though why I have to pay because he said that he had 14,000 dollars in his savings but he said that he doesn’t touch that money because it’s for our future when we decide to move in together. He is always talking about how much he wants to marry me and live with me as well as have a family together. He’s a very good guy I just was wondering if it’s too much. Do your opinions remain the same? I’m sorry for not explaining well things last time I feel like I misunderstood things
1 mo
So it’s okay right because I’m the one suggesting going out?
17
4