Do you think the guy should pay for the first, second, third and however many more dates it takes to become a couple (here is why I think we should)?

MoreWhineMoreWhine
TIME: Girls take longer than guys do to get ready.
COST ($$$): Makeup is really expensive. Have you ever been to a makeup store and seen those prices? Gee.
EQUALITY: Women are still earning less than men do. For every $1 a man makes, a woman makes $.80c.
What are your opinions? My opinion is that the guys should pay for the dates because of makeup costs and the amount of time it takes to get ready. Based on averages of the differences between guys and girls, my opinion is guys should pay for the dates. Could I be wrong? I have an open mind. Change my view then. Now, when you become a couple with the person, I feel like things could be different and more equal but that is a whole other debate.
Yes
No
GirlGuy
2
10