2 d

He disappeared for weeks and now apologizing?

Anonymous
This guy I really like, disappeared on me for three weeks. We knew each other a while ago, but it was recently that we came back into contact. We were going to meet up that one day and a few days prior to that day, all communication suddenly cut off. He didn’t get back to me for three weeks, and those weeks were like hell for me. I was devastated. He texted just yesterday. It was a lengthy paragraph explaining why he did what he did, his explanation was that he went through something very traumatizing at work (he works with ambulance), and that he completely shut off. He said that he understands if I never get back to him ever again, and that he wishes me the best. I have a gut feeling that his explanation was genuine but at the same time I just don’t know what to do. I still want to keep in touch with him at least, but that trust has been breached for it to go any further. I need some thoughts about this.
2 d
Well what I meant by that is it’s easy to get hurt and be in denial, I hope that makes sense
2
1