26 d

Is it wrong to date multiple people if none of the relationships are official?

Anonymous
I've recently started dating on OkCupid and I'm talking to 18 different women. This is the first time I've ever tried dating (I'm 24 by the way) and I honestly don't know what I'm doing. I just found a bunch of women that I'm interested in and started chatting with them at the same simultaneously and over time I weed them out and choose the one that's right for me. I've only been doing this for 10 days now so none of the relationships are official. I have not met any of them in person and I'm not having sex until I found the one I want to be with. I just know that this is how my mom dated after my dad passed away, and she's been with my stepdad for almost 10 years now. I feel somewhat weird doing this, is this how dating actually works. Should I keep the fact that I'm talking to other women a secret? I hate lying.
wrong
not wrong
GirlGuy
2
4