20 d

What do you think, should she be straight, bi, or gay?

Dinosaursandanime65
There will be another girl who is gay and concept interactions I’ve made are the gay one kisses Nakano and she leaves and thinks to herself, “she kissed me... she fucking KISSED me. Why the fuck did I like it? I’m not supposed to like it. Am I gay as well? That is impossible. Master Oogway: “Nothing is impossible. You are gay”...”
I’m not too sure if it suits her though. But it also doesn’t seem too inaccurate... I don’t understand the gravity of this situation. Also, do you think the Language Rotation is good? What this means for different families, communication will be modified. For example, The Kiyagigaki-Sans (Radiants) will speak a different language but use the English alphabet. The? won’t have a writing system and use their hands to talk. (I’ve made only three hand signs so far). The Robonians will also speak a different language but only in phrases and use a new alphabet. The? will also only say things in phrases but will speak completely different words as well. Concept is “Standas Eedahyeenas Fee”. Concept for the Robonians is “Baygus Bluton”.
12 d
I’ve made my final decisions. She will not be bi or gay. Instead, I’ll have one of the main antagonists be gay and they start making out with the gay Autothot in the middle of a battle.
2
0