2 d

Can sumbody please help me out what should I do?

Chandra20
Ok soo Im 20 sum years old and I got this guy friend we best friends we met in March I think and yess we sleep with each other lol soo now I’m in Florida with him and this month is may andd we argue a lot it’s seems like we argue because we have a hard time agreeing to certain things... I don’t think like him and he doesn’t think like me and I’m real stubborn like sum stuff he say I really don’t AGREE TO IT likeee if I was to wear sum like showin my skin he’ll think it’s kinda slutty but what I don’t understand is we he first started talkin to me he knew I already dress a certain way.. and another thing I’m a dancer and I’m shown my skin he feels like people only lookin at u not my dancin he feels like they clout chasin or sum.. and another thing like wen we arguing or sim he thinks I disrespected him wen I really didn’t it’s like he wants to have a problem so he can say u disrespected me wen I didn’t I can go on and on but Yeaa soo I forgot to mention I never told my mom I went to Florida either I told her at the last min soo nowww I just feel like I should go home because of how things goin between us soooo he Dosent want me to leave.. and no he’s not hold me down hostage or anything he just didn’t want me to go back home and my mom and my sister I think there lookin forward to me commin home especially my mom... but the real reaso. I had got away was because where I really stay there’s nothing there but up here in Florida it’s a lot of opportunities for me like jobs and I wanna take dancing classes to butt I just don’t know what to do if I go back home I’m definitely gettin me a job and start bettering myself from there soo Yeaa what do y'all think i should do I need answers please help?
2 d
Update :and I told him tht I think we need a break from each other I been around him to much but I feel like tht wouldn’t work because he wants to stay in Florida
2 d
And another thing my grandmama is kinda not doin so good and I might need to go see her me and my grandma were not close but I still feel like I need to go see her
2
1