3 d

What am I doing wrong?

Anonymous
I don’t really know what’s going on I’m 25 years old and been trying to get into a relationship for the past 6 years or so. I think it’s 90% of it is my height. I’m 5’6” 140lb. I workout get compliments from other females I dress modest and nice. I get called handsome a lot and cute and at the gym I get called hot.. but non of this I really seem to care about cuz it’s not doing me any good. I’ve been dating but no luck I get off on a good start then I don't know what happens. The girl is either not interested anymore or just leaves me hanging. I have no problem into talking to a girl and getting her number, snap, insta, I almost always get them. My friends who are average looking have hot girlfriends or really fine girlfriends. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I start out good/okay but then I don't know. I honestly have no idea. Sometimes I walk down the street and see some hot girl with an average looking man. So whenever I get compliments it pisses me off even more. Cause there I am the good looking on with 0 girlfriends. I have a good job I have hobbies. Sometimes I really think it’s my height
What am I doing wrong?
Add Opinion