4 d

Do you think my bf’s sleeping pattern is changing his behavior?

Anonymous
We’ve only been dating for about 5 months. He’s usually up gaming with his friends until 3 or 4 am and wakes up at around 11ish. He’s been a lot more tired lately and complains about it. When I’m with him, I realized that we don’t go out often if it’s a drive, or out of the way. Even if I want to do something sometimes, he might say “I don’t really feel like that, I’m really tired. I need a nap.” I keep suggesting him to go to bed earlier if he wants to feel better the next day, but he’s stubborn about staying up. I’ve noticed that he has developed more negative-talk, criticism, and signs of depression over the past few weeks. He doesn’t have a lot of energy when he’s with me which I partially blame on his sleep schedule. I want to be able to help him and be there for him, but I also know that he will be unwilling to change his sleep schedule because it’s when he feel that he has the most free time. Any thoughts? What should I do?
2
0