4 d

How can I show my girlfriend that she can trust me?

Anonymous
Currently she’s scared that I will leave her. I’m assuming based on everything that has happened to her in her past and the fact I was honest with her in regards to a former friend reaching out to me about reconciliation of our friendship. He became very disrespectful towards her and I in regards to sexual harassment. I reassured her that I care for her and wouldn’t do anything to hurt her nor am I interested in a friendship with a man. She doesn’t want me talking to men and I can understand that especially with how most of them are towards lesbians. I don’t associate with straight men because a lot of them are homophobic and sexually attracted towards lesbians when a lot of lesbians don’t see men like that. I had to let men go nexuses they couldn’t take no for an answer in regards to me not seeing them sexually romantically.
4 d
Had to let former male friends go because they were fetishizing over me and or seeing me sexually... I didn’t see them like that.
4 d
I’m not interested in being friends with men not straight people. All my friends will be affiliated with the LGTBQ community and there’s no need for me to be friends with men. Men think chasing lesbians are challenges. I don’t see men like that and I prefer to be friends with bi or gay men. My girlfriend and I agreed that we would be friends with people that are close to us and or people of the LGTBQ community. Granted she has trust issues, but the situation with the former friend triggered her.
3
1