1 mo

What do you think about the guy that been talking to a guy on Facebook and still has been taking to?

Anonymous
I was thinking about meetup when the covid rules to let people back in.

I know is near June or July that could happen. I been thinking about the red flag but I am not very good at seeing red flag and I just get confused about some things.

Yep he also has a learning disabilities and would prefer to date girl with a learning disabilities. It going great so far about what dislike and said dislike about cheating. That other things that I should look for. I am not sure if he is flirting with me or not. He likes to put emojis in his end of text and is one of emoji he has used😊 . He go online when I get online and get offline when I get offline. I think that could be a interested. A sign.
1
0