Why is it that women can only give rejection and not take it?

Anonymous
Please tell me if this has happened to any of you or i am in the wrong for this.

When a guy is interested in a girl and she just wasn't interested in the guy. Women can tell you as brutally & honestly as possible why she wasn't interested in you. Men I supposed to say & I say "fair enough that's your choice have a good day".

HOWEVER the minute we have a Un Attractive Woman (in our opinion) try to chat us up and we say we are not interested. They immediately go on the defensive, get offended, tell you why we are wrong for rejecting them & then proceed to try make it like it's a audition or a job interview.

I'm sorry but if it was a man doing the latter we would of been arrested or given a police caution for stalk-ish or threatening behaviour.. Yet we are told to take rejection from women.

When we give rejection women can't take it.. I don't get why it is one rule for one and another rule for another and freaking annoys me!

My question is do you think men should have the same rights as women the same regard that they should give rejection without this unnecessary behaviour from women? Or do you think we should be grateful.

My opinion... We should have the same rights as women in regards to we should be abled to ask out or decline who ever women we want regardless. Any women in my opinion who thinks differently about this is a feminazi and wants to do men down... But hey that's my opinion 🤷🏼‍♂️... Whats yours?
3
7