I feel really nauseous and anxious and depressed right now. can anyone help. i’m 29 and never had a boyfriend and i’m thinking about a lot?

Anonymous
i just had a lot of hardships in my life and i got through them all on my own from death to rape and it’s really hard to process but the biggest hardship for me has been never having a boyfriend and i feel like i never will so i’m hopeless and there must be something wrong with me. i don’t know how to answer people when they ask me why. i’m afraid men think this is really bad and won’t date me for it. i remember being 13 and everyone got their first boyfriends and i was ashamed of it and never even spoke about it til i was 22. now i’m 29 and it’s scarier than ever before. every year i just built more and more shame bc of it. i just need love. i’ve done really great in life too, i have career, good looks, smart, well traveled, independent. but now that i have what i wanted i am seeing that i need to tackle my biggest fear of finding love
2
0