Does he have the right to be upset?

Anonymous
So yesterday I spent the whole day with my boyfriend , we went out, he brought me some gifts and we went for food and shopping a bit also went to the park and it was a nice time. We ended up arguing over dumb stuff but got over it and he ended up spending the night with me, and was gonna just leave in the morning for work. So that night was pretty good in the morning about 6am, which is about 2 hours before he’d leave before work bc he lives almost 2 hours away and drives down to see me. So I wake up to him pissed saying I didn’t touch him all night, I didn’t cuddle with him, I turned my back against him and didn’t let him hold me. He was mad, ended up leaving & soon as he left out he texted me “Good to know you only care about your own feelings and sex” followed by all this. Yes we resolved it and he apologized for flipping out over this but does he have a valid point to feel like this and get upset over it? I don’t actually recall pushing him away in my sleep I just slept and woke up to him getting upset and leaving.( He’s the white text im the pink text )
Add Opinion