4 d

Is my baby daddy interested in his cousin or is it just my pregnancy hormones?

ApplesandCarats443
My baby daddy & i went to a funeral not too long ago & we saw his cousin who is 3 years younger than both of us. He hasent seen her in 6 years , but anyways , she was eating some food and he grabbed the cup and ate from the same spoon and everything which i thought was gross and weird. Then he proceeded to add her on snapchat ( yes he has other female cousins and male cousins on snapchat added too ) but i didn't find out till two days later that he added her. That night i turned on his snapchat location to see if he was lying to me about not being able to use his phone at work.
The next morning i told him when he comes back home we need to talk. I was still upset and angry and he didn't text me the whole day at work BUT INDEED he was texting his FEMALE cousin & his other guy cousin that im closer too. He was very active that day too. When he got home i said let me see your phone and grabbed it from him and said i knew it , she was at the tip top of his snapchat list , and he snatched his phone back and said i was toxic and crazy i said i had been watching his snap location to see if he was lying and i caught him. He proceeded to tell me he didn't have a crew that day and was working alone ( a plant worker/ painter ) which is why he was using his phone. His mom got in on the argument and told him even it bothers her he's texting her so much. She said she would text that girls mom and tell her to stop texting him and he raised his voice and said GO AHEAD DO IT. Then he proceeded to sleep on the couch that night.
We fixed things a day or two later , but he said i had to apologize to her because she “felt bad” for making us argue I don't know why he would tell her in the first place but told him i wouldent until he apologized for things he said about my family. A birthday party is coming up for her he plans on buying her a leopard gecko, & told me to help him pick one since we can't go see her she lives far any advice/opinions are welcome! If im wrong please say so
4 d
Also , he tends to snapchat with her a lot his snapscore goes up a lot now & it really bothers me
4 d
Im sorry im may have over 20 updates but just keep in mind i am pregnant , and yes its not an excuse for being certain ways but it does take a toll on how I've been acting recently.
6
1