4 d

I know it’s stupid, but it’s kinda hurt that my boyfriend dated so many women and I dated no one. Have you experienced something like that?

Anonymous
He (27) was in love, he was committed while I stayed single. I (25) think that he had no idea that he ll meet me someday and just enjoyed himself and the girls who were his girlfriends. I understand that it’s toxic, but I just can’t help myself. I used to be single for I very very long time and I never had been at committed relationship. I just had several dates when I was in college. I don’t know what to do , I just feel bad. I don’t want to discuss it with him, because it’s weird and it’s jealous and so on.
It’s very very weird but I feel like he was cheated on me. And I think if I would not like my boyfriend so much I would probably cheat on him. And such thoughts makes me feel like trash. (Literally, like why I am so jealous and toxic)☹️😖
2
0