How can I be more positive about being in more bad relationship then any good relationship?

Splatzonelover1
the problem that I had most issues when I do tell the girls the truth about lout who I was going out with a guy in college some were ok but some just got mad me and when I told them to stop being it up they still end being mad. Yep I even told my guys that I did have a relationship that I had bad feel with some of girls. I knew one of girls did had a crush on him and she made a lot drama. I am know that I can't seem to trust women much when I do get in a relationship and know this my issue. I am just wondering What are the limited to friends to come with some guys that has some girls as friend or this not truth. I told guys that bad experience with girls in college within previous relationship that I did had. yet now I always feel very uneasy and nervous around younger women and I know some younger women will always seen taken men more attractive then single guys. this my problem that I can't control other women but can only control myself around other people. I was in a learning disability high school and college. the college is where I had must issue with girls while be in a relationships in past. how can I get pass that some women will always tried to find a way to break the correct that I just want to have a good relationship with just one men without having any girls that will be a issue. I know will never happen and deal with it some how
4
0