I dont feel special with my boyfriend, I feel like maybe I'm a place holder... what should I do?

Tututwerl09
Am i overreacting?
He doesn't buy me presents on his own.
I have to tell him or remind him Christmas is coming up or valentines day is coming up. I'm ALWAYS getting him gifts from the bottom of my heart and I'm trying to throw hints out there that he can get me gifts too.
1. He only gives me money, so I feel like a side piece... girlfriends get gifts you know?

I dont feel all that special. I just realized he hasn't done much for me.

The reason why I want gifts is because yes I'm spoiled but also it just shows me that he's REALLY into me.. my dad always bought me things to show me he loved me and that's why I say the things I say about gifts. I dont expect gifts all the time but just to show me he's into me would really mean it for me. AND I've already brought this up to him but my thing is I dont have to remind a man to do nice things for me, cause if he wanted to he would😖

Right?
3
1