1 mo

Do women/men really want vain, narcissist and shallow partners in their lives?

kitty71
Like those who only like to take selfies all the time in every moment of the day. Those that for them is very important to show off what they can afford buying, or the places they visit, those who likes to draw attention and being popular , those who likes to show off their good bodies like almost 24/7, those who for them being materialistic and show off and like to be popular is what they enjoy the most. Is that the kind of women or men people like to have as a partner, boyfriend/girlfriend, etc

I give you one example of what I meant. There is a popular personality in my country who was a "reporter" (she did not even have a degree in journalism anyway) she was just a entertainment reporter for a entertainment gossip tv show in my country. This lady love to rub off with famous and popular people in town so she was invited to many local celebs parties and also she very often was part of advertising campaigns for different products, she also modeled swim suits and clothes. She looved that kind of "fake life".

I do have to acknowledge she has a knock out body, good butt, flat stomach, implants, tanned skin but I guess most of it it is artificial, she also used some cosmetic belts to reduce the waist like a girdle, she sponsors them. Once she complained she did not like her nose so she got surgery but her nose turn out to look worse that it was, and she did it only for vanity reasons though, aslo she had lip fillers She didnot like the nose she inherited. She was born in Dubai and with Iranian heritage but move to our country when she was just 10 years old.

Anyway this chick is very vain, shallow and narcissist loves to post anythign she does everyday, look at me look at me, she posts on her IG selfies and videos and selfies about herself, in bathing suits, in clothes, modeling, when she visit chick and fancy cities or other countries, working out. It turns out that she met a British guy, fell in love with him and married him.
1 mo
The civil ceremony was in my country in a fancy place and the religious ceremony took place in Spain.

The husband is a very handsome good looking guy who works for a company that specializes in the storage and transportation of goods between wholesalers, suppliers and distribution channels throughout Europe. This l ady is very superficial and the husband seems to like that life as well, two of a kind. But she does not know how to cook, haha!! she once said in a interview.
1 mo
Back to my question. Why soem guys or girls marry people like that: fake, so vain, self absorbed , Narcissistic etc etc? Do they do it really for love or not? Whatever happen with people who is humble, not self absorbed, wtih good feelings,? They dotn count anymore in this life?
23
8