Did she (19F) ask me (18M) out on a date?

HumbleMike
I've been talking to her for around 5 months now after adding her on snap. We've never talked in person before, but we did have a few mutual friends in school and I've seen her around in the hallways occasionally as we went to the same high school. She's about to be a sophomore in college, while I'm about to be a freshman, and although we're going to different schools, they're both relatively tolerably close by (2 hours) and she's staying close to my neighborhood for the summer so I think this has a good chance to work.

We've started flirting a lot over the past two months or so over snap and especially over text after I asked for her number. For example, just recently, past relationships and my virginity came up in a conversation. She basically said that she respects me for not rushing into relationships, and said she "hopes I find the right girl :)". I used this as a reference to hint at her being that girl, and she said she also knows someone really awesome (I hope it's me so bad 😓). She's also asked for my opinion on her bikini pics before (she's fucking stunning by the way) and she's called me cute and handsome a few times. I do sneak in compliments a lot which I know she appreciates haha,

Anyways we made plans to hang out tomorrow, and she insisted on hanging out alone with me. When I asked if there would be other people, she said " uhhhh I was under the impression that it would just be us two". We're planning on getting food and having "an adventure" in the afternoon, which I'm very excited for.

I don't know if I'm reading too much into this, but did she ask me out on a date? I don't know if she's just a flirty person in general so it's confusing.

I'm so nervous, she's just so hot and gorgeous, and I've always been awkward and shy around girls in general. It doesn't help that I already consider her one of my best friends too. She's just my type as we have a ton of common interests, and she's just awesome ☺️😊

Anyhow, advice is much appreciated!
1
1