What do you think of this guy I’m seeing?

Anonymous
He’s Spanish and I’m a foreigner so I don’t really know how guys are here but he’s not active on social medias. We’ve been talking for months now. He has only one post on insta which is a pic with his best friends during graduation. I noticed that he watches my story pretty fast whenever I post, but takes hours to reply me. I can’t find any pics of him anywhere else even on his other followings’ accounts. No twitter. He’s a bad texter which stresses me out. But whenever we spend time together outside he doesn’t seem to hide anything, kisses me a lot in public on a night out, we’ve never gotten drunk together or gotten high together. I stopped taking substances since last September and I’ve never felt so healthy and clean as I do now, then I met him so I’m glad I met him at the right time. He’s not into sports but he does go to the gym, and I have no idea what he does on a daily basis considering he’s not active on social medias. I love the way he treats me whenever we spend time! I do see a potential of being with him but I’ve never talked to someone like this but his communication skill is a problem. I feel like I’m having doubts and I don’t know if I’m insecure of so many things but my love language requires time and attention. I’d hate to know if he’s seeing other girls but I’ve asked him before and he denied it. He once told me that I’m doubting him a lot, he’s got hobbies and stuff to do but it’s summer and he’s still the same! What do you think?
6 mo
Our sex is really great. He takes time to make me feel satisfied and cuddles and talks with me after. I’ve met some douchebags who literally leave right after. With him I do feel different and that he cares a lot about me
1
1