I'm an 18 year old female and I've never had a boyfriend. Bad?

Anonymous
Long story short - I'm an ugly duckling who grew to be a swan. While everyone else my age was having their first dates and relationships, losing their virginity, and getting to know love/dating/relationships, I was going through a rough spot in my psychological journey. It had a strong hold on me... wrapped it's self around me, binding me from so many experiences. I've just now had my first date this past Valentine's Day, my first kiss two days later, first time cuddling with a guy, first time spending the night at a guy's house (nothing happened), and overall my first time really getting to know a guy with romantic interest.

All of this never bothered me before. I genuinely love the single life and not having to deal with the stress, frustration, pain, and drama that I’ve seen come with dating and relationships. Yet after getting a taste of having a guy around, I kinda want more. The guy I mentioned earlier, we got to a point where we would act like a couple. Things didn’t progress because we’re both moving and we didn’t want to get attached only to face painfully parting our ways. Anyway, I’ll be nineteen in a few months and I’ve never had a relationship and barely dated. It never gets to me until I’m out in public and I see couples who just look like they’ve found peace in each other. Or when I hear songs with words like “Love is kind when the world is cold. Love stays strong when the fight gets old. Love is like the water when the well runs dry. Quench my thirst; keeps me alive. Just need one sip, baby. Love is you. “ I can’t help but want that experience. I’m feeling a little frustrated. Yet, I don’t think it’s wise to just go out there and look for some guy to be my boyfriend just because I want one. Seems like that would be settling. By the way, it’s not like I desperately want one, I just want the experience. I’m not even sure how to act in a relationship or how things are supposed to go. Any tips? Any advice at all? Anyone sharing my situation, please give your thoughts and feelings! Guys, what would you honestly think about dating and possibly pursuing a relationship with a girl like this?
5
2